Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Studio Challenges - Wings

Hello!

Another layout today. This time is for the latest challenge of The Studio Challenges with a word to inspire you: wings!

Of course I chose my favourite wings - airplane's:


I took the photo on my way to Stockholm earlier this summer.

Typewriters' font is one of my favourite ones and I've been tempted to get a typewriter for myself, but it's not cheap, it's going to need ink, service... So instead I looked for typewriter fonts online and used them for my journaling. I printed the journaling on vellum paper and sew it on a tag.


And I made my own banner with die cuts same way I did with the little boats in my previous layout as per Jen Kinkade's instructions:


So come over at The Studio Challenges to see how the design team was inspired by the word wings and to play with us!

Hope you like it,

Hugs,
Anastasia







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment