Sunday 15 September 2013

The Studio challenges - September 15th sketch challenge

Good morning!

We have a new challenge over at The Studio Challenges today... This time is a sketch challenge based on a sketch that Valerie prepared inspired by my previous glitter layout. Yoohoo!!!

I was so happy that a layout of mine could inspire a sketch... Then I was a bit concerned how to make a totally different layout based on the same sketch. Because the previous layout had limited colours (pink, gold and a bit of grey), I decided to go multicolour this time. And here's the result:



And a closer photo to show you the white doodling around the embellishments that I made on a sleepless night ;)


The sketch is the following:


So, will you play along with us? Come over at The Studio Challenges to see how the design team has interpreted the sketch... there are so different approaches!

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

2 comments:

Rania K. said...

I really LOVE your Layouts, and this one is one of my favorites too!

LittleSunday said...

Καλησπέρα!!! Τι χαρούμενη σύνθεση κι αυτή!!! Με όμορφες λεπτομέρειες και πολύ προσεγμένη, όπως πάντα!!!! Κι ο μικρός.... γνωστή φυσιογνωμία χι χι χι!!!

Post a Comment