Saturday 29 June 2013

Addicted to CAS #16 - Take flight

We have a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS, this time chose by Karena and the code word is Take flight.

The card that I made:


Favourite Paper Smooches stamps and favourite paper piecing ;)



I stamped the wings three times on vellum paper without re-inking the stamp to give some dimension:


Actually this is the second card that I made. As soon as I made the first card I realised it had a similar concept to another DT card, so I kept the same idea and changed the icons ;) The first one is the following:


And I wanted to share this card with you because I made it for my godchild Nikolas - the older one, obviously, who just finished high school and based on the first results of his exams, he's going to be a student starting this fall!!! And it looks like at the same university as the one that I studied... I'm so, soooo happy and so proud of him!

Oh, and a closer photo to show the dimension of the clouds:


So come over at Addicted to CAS for inspiration from the design team and to play with us. A lucky winner will get 4 images of her choice from Delicious Doodles!!!


Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

9 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Natasha. Two fabluous cards. Love those paper smooches images - so fun! Love the dimension from the vellum wings - such a great idea! And the dimension from the clouds as well. Loll xx

Unknown said...

Great paper smooches images Natasha - love what you've done with your cards. Congratulations to your godson.

Karen x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun, fun cards!! Love that cute bee

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Natasha as always. You always amaze me with your style and there is always a little humour in everything you do. Paper Smooches and you are a match made in heaven !

Marie

Karen Dunbrook said...

love em....cute and fun...

Karen M said...

Beautiful cards, Anastasia! I love those paper smooches images and your cards are so CAS. Perfect!

stressfreestamping said...

Cute card! I especially love the dimension you added to the wings with all of the vellum. SO clever!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love both of these cards - love the dimension on the wings!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natasha. What a darling card. So lovely.
Florence xx

Post a Comment