Wednesday 22 May 2013

San Blas Islands

Good morning!

Today I have another layout that I made a while ago...

Scrapbookers in Greece asks us this month to make a travel-theme layout! Use a photo from your favourite travel or make an art journal for the place you wish you can visit some day! Write about a school trip or a really short trip! Everything travel-related is valid!

I chose to make a layout with my super-duper favourite day I spent at San Blas islands in Panama. Unforgettable day, unforgettable experience...


So come over at  Scrapbookers in Greece to play with us. The challenge is open until June 16th and there is a small twist this month... You get to vote your favourite layout!!! Yes, please, do give a break to the design team, lol! (DT layouts are not valid for voting)

Hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment