Tuesday 2 April 2013

This is a woman's world


Hello again!

Another layout for today. For April, Katerina asks us to create something inspired by the title of a song for Scrapbookers in Greece.

I loved the challenge and as soon as I heard about it I had two ideas... But for some reason I just couldn't work with them. I tried and tried, nada.

And as I was enjoying my last coffee in Corfu city before heading to the airport for my flight back home, I heard the song "Woman" by Neneh Cherry and the inspiration came to me instantly.

And here's the result:


It is one of the layouts that I really enjoyed making. I was in good mood, with positive thoughts and thus the positive messages I have chosen.

As the theme was "Woman", I remembered the challenge organised by scrapbooking.gr. When I checked it and saw the colours, I got even more inspiration. The challenge, inspired by Melenia, has a sketch, a colour combo and a techique (layering). You can find it here (well, in Greek ;) ):





So what are you waiting for? Come over at Scrapbookers in Greece to see how the challenge has inspired the design team and to play along with us!

And here's the song... dedicated to all of us! ;)





I hope you like it,

Hugs,
Anastasia






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment