Monday 5 November 2012

Get Creative - November 5th card challenge

Hello!

So today we have the first card challenge for November over at Get Creative. This month Irini has a special challenge for us... it is about making a card with a stamp we have never used before!

At the beginning I didn't know what to do... but at the end I think that this has become one of my favourite challenges! And that's because a. I got the chance to use a stamp I have had for a long time but had never used before, although I liked it very much and b. because I got the chance to give a good review of the stamps that I have and separate those that I don't think I'll be using in the near future... time for them to find a new house!

So... as I was looking at my stamps, I found hidden in a corner of a box a stamp I had completely forgotten about. As soon as I saw her I new I had found the stamp I was going to use and here's the card that I made:




Oh yes.... Snoopy!!! Isn't he adorable???

And for a change I used a glitter paper! hehehe

I stamped my stamp on the glitter paper with archival ink and then I stamped it on white paper, cut it out and glued it on the first stamped image.

Then I heat embossed the sentiment, used sticker letters for the word "hug" and highlighted it with glossy accent. I used pearl acrylic paint on the stars wood veneers and finally I used my white gel pen for faux stitching around the card. I hope you like it!

And a couple of close-up photos to see what I've been describing:







So come over at Get Creative to get inspiration from the design team. The winner of this challenge will get the following prize (I hope you like it too!):


Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment