Wednesday 3 October 2012

Scrapbooking in Greece October challenge

Hello... again!

Three posts in three days... I must have broken all of my records! ;o)

Today I wanted to show you the card that I made for October's challenge over at Scrapbooking in Greece:




The theme for October is about the autumn days... which have still not arrived - at least not in Greece! So create a card, layout, art journal or whatever you feel like with this theme and the following sketch:



For the clouds, I painted white cardstock with Distress Marker, then I stamped the clouds, added some white flocking and cut out the clouds. Here the flocking shows better than my previous card!



And of course glossy accent for the hearts... For some reason it is impossible not to use Glossy Accents on my stamped hearts! I didn't have a sentiment stamp that would work for the card, so I just printed the one that I wanted on my printer.


I hope you like it!

So why don't you come over at Scrapbooking in Greece to see the beautiful creations by the design team for more inspiration, take a look at the gift that the lucky winner will get and play along with us! We'll be waiting!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:


Pin It

3 comments:

geoleoan said...

είναι απίστευτη!!! τι φοβερη ιδεα και υλοποιηση~!!!!

zenevak said...

Gorgeous card. The flocking looks great!

Sofia (sofia_chry) said...

Είναι φανταστική Νατάσα!!!Υπέροχες λεπτομέρειες...Είναι απίστευτα χαριτωμένη...

Post a Comment