Wednesday 25 July 2012

As long as I enjoy it...


Hello!

A short post today to share with you my latest art journal page. It took me 2-3 days to finish it, but I really enjoyed making it. It is about something I've been thinking these last few weeks:


So, I received my Dylusion mists and boy, am I in love! Although I've written so many things on the page that you might not be able to see it, I couldn't stop using my mists, masks... and water!

The stamp is one of my favourite Suzi Blu girls. In my previous page I only used her head.

And, of course, lots of doodling and zentangle... I have found the perfect solution for when I'm stuck and/or don't have enough time to finish something. I just reach for a piece of paper and a marker and I pracitce my doodles. ;o)

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia
Pin It

1 comment:

Elena Stefanidou said...

Όνειρο!!!Σαν ψεύτικο είναι(για καλό το λέω)!!!

Post a Comment