Monday 11 June 2012

Scrapbookers in Greece online crop

Last weekend I broke every record of creativity...


We had an online crop over at Scrapbookers in Greece and thanks to the challenges set within 48 hours I managed to make a card, two layouts, one tag, one altered project and a framed decoration... and two destroyed ATC. Well, they are not going to escape, at the end I will make an ATC!

So... here is what I made...

First, I was delighted to be asked to prepare a card challenge. The challenge I chose was to make a card with smiles. Be it the images or the sentiment, I wanted to see smiles on the cards, something we really need in Greece these days! And here's the card I prepared for inspiration:





Then on Saturday I started with Katerina's first challenge της Κατερίνας. The layout is from my recent trip to London with a friend of mine:





Then I made a tag for the third challenge by Irini that asked us to make a card with butterflies:





Then I made a layout for the fourth challenge by Eleni, a bingo challenge. I enjoyed this layout very much, it is for my nephew Andreas, his grandmother is Norwegian (obviously not my aunt, the other grandmother!) and I bought him the shirt he's wearing from Copenhagen last month...






Then I did the ninth challenge by Roula this time. This was a multiple challenge for me, as she has asked us to alter an item and use flowers, butterflies and glitter... :S... ok, so sometimes I might use each of the elements separately, but never all together! And to make it even more challenging for me, I made it in dark pink colour, lol! But on the other hand I was glad to reach to my old decoupage materials and make a box. Thanks Eleni for the flowers you gave me! (oh yes, I don't even have flowers in my stash! lol!)







Last but not least, the second challenge with tvcrafts.gr. As soon as I read about the challenge, I knew what I wanted to do, something that I liked very much from the very first time I saw the video. So here's my Christmas tree, in the middle of June with 30+ C! If you like it, you can find the video here (hmmm... although it's in Greek!).







So that's it from me... I hope you like it! I wish I could have participated in the other challenges as well, but I didn't have enough time... and I had disastrous accidents with my ATC cards!

But I have to admit that I had a GREAT time and I was really astonished by the incredible creations and talent of the Greek scrapbookers/papercrafters! Bravo!!!

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

1 comment:

baileyrosy said...

Natasha WOW !!!!!!!! all that in one weekend !!!! you where most certainly on a roll !! I cant believe you made all of those in one weekend. I got tired just reading what you made lol. Fabulous creations each so different and all beautifully crafted. Love your style your humour and your amazing techniques. I was away at the weekend otherwise i would have attempted at least one of them. Sounds like you had a blast.

Marie

Post a Comment