Thursday 19 April 2012

Tiny hand - Big love

Good morning!

Another layout for today. I have made some cards too, but can't post them yet ;o)

The inspiration for the layout is a challenge blog I discovered recently which I find very interesting, White with 1. Each month they are providing a colour theme of white plus one other colour and an additional requirement. For April they have asked to make a layout with white, grey and tabs or tags. I did a layout with Andreas' hand:


Although in general I like colours, I really liked the idea of white-grey. Maybe because it's something different.

I used the latest sketch from Elina at Get Creative. Isn't it fabulous? You can come by the blog for more inspiration by the amazing design team and to participate to the challenge!




I enjoyed the layout so much! Many stamps in different grey colours, embossing, distressing and finally I was able to make a layout using a patterned paper as background! ok, maybe the pattern is not so strong, but it is a step ;o)

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:

Pin It

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow - your layout is fabulous ...

Adriana B said...

thanks for playing along at WW1, lovely page, cute photo too :)

Paula said...

Such a sweet layout, thanks for joining in WW1 :)

myriamMG said...

it's so fresh and nice

Post a Comment