Friday 9 March 2012

Amigurumi time...


It was time to make an amigurumi doll. Actually, I tried lately to make two mushrooms, but I really destroyed them when I put the pieces together :S

A few days ago Alex send me a site with a Kokeshi doll pattern, a great present idea for our friend Puccarina who likes Kokeshi dolls (thank you Alex for the idea!). I decided to try it out, a bit afraid about how I could put the pieces together without destroying that too!

Since Puccarina has already received it, I can share with you the photos I took (in a rush!):

















It has its flaws... especially with the pieces that I put together first. But I am quite satisfied with the final outcome. And I practiced so much with all the stitching to put the details together, that I will shortly do more amigurumi!

You can find the pattern here: Amigurumi Patterns

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

2 comments:

Denise Price said...

She's an adorable doll!

Dolly Daydreams said...

I left a comment on this post and it seems to have disappeared !!! I loved it so much I pinned it ! Fabulous work Natasha.

Marie

Post a Comment